Through our finance partners, LECO Africa offers it’s customers an affordable method of acquiring a LECO Instrument. Please contact:
1. DataQwip Rentals (Pty) Ltd.
Web site: www.dataqwip.co.za
- The Rentals are totally tax deductible.
- Allows you to keep up to date with technology.
- Off Balance Sheet funding.
- Helps maintain escalating maintenance costs and down time.
- No disposal of obsolete equipment. Free your capital to invest in your core business.
Or alternatively, contact your LECO Sales Consultant for more information.
2. ATRAFIN – American Trade and Finance Company
Tel: (011) 885-1360
Fax: (011) 885-1332
Contacts: Harry Kaplan; Leon Raff
|Description:||Short Term Financing||Medium Term Financing|
|Typical Terms:||30 days to one year||One year to seven years|
|Eligible use of Funds:||Inventory, raw materials, spare parts, commodities, financing for distributors||Capital goods, technology, investments, certain project related services, software & used equipment|
|Available to:||Buyer or seller||Buyer|
|Loan Amounts||$250 000 to $10, 000,000||Can be Rand denominated|
|Typical Advance Rates:||Up to 100%||Up to 85%|
|Typical Security||Typically no security other than the transaction||Typically no security for most Government supported loans|
|Rates:||Variable or Fixed fee||Variable based on LIBOR|
|Structure:||Very Flexible||Term Loan with periodic repayments. Lease may be available|
- Satrafin finances expertise and focus allows us to provide the best solutions for bidirectional trade between the U.S.A, South Africa and key emerging market countries.
- Satrafin Finance Programs feature attractive rates, terms, and structures, a quick pre-qualification process, and generally do not interfere with the local banking relationship.
- Satrafin provides financing with or without the support of government export programs. Export programs may be utilized where it provides the optimal solution.
- Larger or smaller loan amounts may be available.