Knowledge, learning and education are the key topics of this decade.
LECO Africa is at the forefront of training in South Africa and is totally dedicated in keeping the South African industry competitive. We also provide training beyond the borders of South Africa to other African countries.
COMPANY BENEFITS FROM LECO AFRICA TRAINING COURSES
- Lower instrumentation downtime by efficient trouble-shooting.
- Better qualified operating / maintenance personnel.
- Highly motivated manpower
- Lower production costs due to optimized processes
- Longer instrumentation life due to proper maintenance
- Improve technical understanding of LECO instrumentation
- Reference manual provided
- Fully accredited certification
Please contact Jacqueline Mac Gregor or Meetesh Parbhoo at LECO Africa for further information on LECO Training courses.
Please click here for International Training Courses
Please click here for Separation Science Training Courses
Courses offered by the Service Department
Upcoming domestic courses for 2017
The following training courses will be presented by the Service Department during 2017:
Please note that the dates are approximate and customers will receive notification closer to the time. For any specific courses or questions, please contact Meetesh Parbhoo at firstname.lastname@example.org
All courses are subject to analyzer availability and course dates are subject to change.
Courses offered by Scientific Supply Services Course Details to follow soon.
Course dates for 2017
|Pegasus HT Training – 3 Days||LECO Africa||19 – 21 September 2017||Confirmed|
|GCxGC Training – 4 Days||LECO Africa||3 – 6 October 2017||Confirmed|
Back by Popular Demand !!!!
– Please click on link below to view the invitation:
|LECO Africa||1 – 2 November 2017||Confirmed|
A LECO Africa Training Partner.
Please contact Jacqueline Mac Gregor:
Click here to Email Jacqueline Mac Gregor
Telephone Number : +27 11 974 1681
Fax Number : +27 11 974 1848